Friday, July 27, 2012

Silvermist - Hout Bay Wedding

Peter & Lucy

This is such a romantic story. Lucy was a bridesmaid to her best friends wedding 3 years ago, and Peter was a friend of the bride who flew to CT especially for the wedding. They definitly noticed each other, got chatting, spent the whole night chatting and thats how their romance began. First long distance and then after a few months  Peter moved down to Ct to be with his gorgeous, now wife. I was there  the  day they met (photographing Margarets wedding) so it seemed perfect for me to be there now and photograph their wedding.
Lucy is an artist and the detail was just so perfect. She made her own bouquet which was by far the best bouquet I have ever seen. Its made from paper !
Each guest including the service providers received a beautifully mounted sketch with a personal note thanking us for being there. That was sooo special and so appreciated.
Thank you for including me in your wedding! I loved it.














































Photographer : Jilda G Photography

2 comments:

  1. another beautiful wedding, beautifully captured!!
    xxx
    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my photo’s they are beautiful, and amazing every single one, thank you so much. I keep looking at them again and again and again. Thank you so much for being my wedding photographer, I wouldn’t have wanted any body else.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete