Sunday, May 16, 2010

My first Blog!



For the last few months, I have felt that I needed to have a Blog.
Even though I am bad at words, and I know its another thing to add to the list of tasks I have to do already, I feel everyone has to keep up with the times and its a great way to show my work and also a great way for my clients to share their photographs with their friends and family, especially for those who are not on Facebook.
So my aim is to add the photographs to my blog and hopefully I will have a few regular visitors.
The crazy thing is I am starting to blog when the wedding season has come to an end so what am I going to blog about???
Its going to be a slow start, but as I am figuering my way around I think its the perfect time to start. Hopefully in 3 months time, when the weddings start coming fast and furious I will be much better at this!
For now please be patient and I hope you will enjoy this and hopefully I will too.
Here are my very first photographs!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment