Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Corne & Jackie

Corne and Jackie's wedding had a lot of firsts for me as a wedding photographer. It is always very exciting. There were 3 firsts. It was my first gay wedding, the first time that I did a shoot before the ceremony, the first time I have done a complete shoot only indoors.
Because they were having the ceremony late it would of been too dark for photographs after the ceremony so they decided on seeing each other before the ceremony. It was quite a special and private moment, which I was able to capture. Also because of the bad weather we did the whole shoot at the Westin Grand where they got dressed.
They had a small, intimate wedding at Pigalle Restaurant with their closest friends and family.
Thank you Corne and Jackie for making me feel welcome and good luck with your move to the States.





























No comments:

Post a Comment