Monday, November 22, 2010

Sean & Nicole










I think I was destined to take Sean and Nicoles wedding photographs. The week after Nicole booked me, I shot Ann-Marie and Garths wedding and I was seated not just at the same table but right next to Nicole. How is that for a small world?

Nicole looked beautiful on their big day, her make up was flawless and very natural. Sue did a beautiful job. Nicole got ready at Highlands Country House , we also did the photoshoot there. It was a fun shoot and it was all captured by Olive Juice Productions. The day ran very smoothly with the help of Hayley from Just-Jack Events and the wedding reception was held at the Kelvin Grove Club. It was a great party!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment