Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marcel & Anke


 I met Anke and Marcel 2 years ago when they booked me to photograph their wedding, so it has been absolute ages waiting for their wedding. It was definitly worth the wait. Anke looked beautiful, she reminded me of royalty so very regal. Her make up and hair  was done by Ellma Burden. Anke got ready with her bridesmaids at Greenville Guesthouse in Durbanville. Finding a beautiful place to get ready in makes such a difference. Besides your photographs looking beautiful, it makes you feel very pampered. You can also get to use it for your honeymoon night.
Once all the girls were ready, we were off to Eensgezind for the ceremony and reception. It was my first time at this venue and the food was amazing. The staff and management were so effecient and took care of everything and went above and beyond.
The ceremony was beautiful and the light was incredible. I could go on and on. It was a fun day! Let my photographs show you...






















5 comments:

  1. Beste fotograaf!!! Baie dankie Jilda, weereens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning thats why I always recommend you!enjoy your day!mwa

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!! You truly are an awesome photographer! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilda, Anke en Marcel-ONGELOOFLIKE STUNNING FOTOS!! WOW!! Jilda Jy Bly Tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete