Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cape Town Wedding - Eddie & Barbara


I met Barbara a year before her wedding. She was so excited to be marrying Eddie, and she couldn't wait for her wedding day. The countdown was on! The wedding was all about the small details and so much thought was put into their day.
Eddie and Barbara have been together a long time and they looked totally smitten with each other.
Barbara looked gorgeous! Her dress and the bridesmaids dresses were amazing and they were all made by Eddies aunt. I will continue to think of them as Mr. Brown, Miss Pink and Mr.Blue and we did get to take photos in the "Library"
I had such a fun time with the whole party and thank you for making me feel so welcome. If I was not working I would of definitly been on that dance floor. Forest 44 was a great venue for an awesome party. Portguese people sure now how to party !!




Thanks Jo-Ann for assisting me on the day, awesome shot.






























Photographer : Jilda G Photography
Venue : Forest 44
Assistant: Jo-Ann Stokes
Bridal Portraits : VDA images
Dresses: Leonie Jardim
Videographer : Emdon Video
Make Up: Candice Leigh
DJ: Dino Silva








5 comments:

  1. Words cannot express how much these photos mean to us - you did an awesome job and I never doubted our pics would be stunning but this was above our expectations - thank you Jilda and we cannot wait to displays these pics in our new home :)

    Barbara and Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER seen any wedding pictures like this (and I'm already a grandmother!!) I have NO words to describe it. WELL DONE - but then again, Barbara MAKES them !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jilda! :) So romantic and absolutely stunning! :) Can't wait to see some of these framed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy and Shawn CummingsJanuary 27, 2012 at 1:36 PM

    Absolutely Stunning :-) Beautiful Bride and Groom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be a year soon, since the wedding, I wish we could do it again. What a stunning wedding, so much love and joy. wish you guys the best for the future, love from your sister & sister in law Dianne XXX

    ReplyDelete