Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Newborn Twins Photography - Teaser

Almost 5 years ago, I photographed Martha and Roberts wedding, and today I got to meet their precious little girls, Madeleine and Juliette.

 The wonderful thing about shooting at a clients home is I get to find such gorgeous treasures that I can incorporate into the shoot. Like this old suitcase which has been handed down in Marthas family, I just happened to see it under their bed.
I incorporated some "Penguin" books, because Robert is in publishing. At their wedding I had also taken a wedding pic in an old book store, so it was a nice continuation. All this makes the shoot so personal and special.




1 comment:

  1. Today we had some proper photos taken of the girls, by Jilda Gildenhuys, who took our wedding pics nearly five years ago. After some furniture rearrangement, a bit of pee on the floor, two broken glass frames (by me), the results are exquisite

    ReplyDelete