Saturday, August 4, 2012

Simonstown Wedding - Blue Horizon Estate

Jason & Kirsty
Jason & Kirsty live in Scotland but decided to have their wedding on the African coastline. Unfortunatly the weather was typically Scottish, but this didn't stop us from getting some gorgeous beach and harbour photographs. Kirsty looked so beautiful in her lace dress and nothing dampened her spirit. Thank you Jason and Kirsty for trusting me with your photographs I hope you love them as much as I enjoyed taking them. Take care and hopefully I will get to see you on your next trip to SA.







Just love the Dads expression, what a moment for him.




































Photographer : Jilda G Photography
Venue : Blue Horizon Estate
Videographers : Cape Video

1 comment:

  1. I adore the photos. Thank you so much for helping to make our memories of the day extra special. Jason and I are really happy that we chose you as our wedding photographer: I cannot believe how beautiful you made the pictures look with such bad weather. I keep thinking how lucky we were with the rain going off at all the right times.
    Thanks again Jilda. We really appreciate your effort to get us the discs and album so quickly as well.

    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete