Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The 12 Apostles - Neil & Kirsten

Neil & Kirsten

I met Neil and Kirsten the day before their wedding after lots of email correspondence from Australia. Neil and Kirsten were coming to Cape Town to elope. So romantic!
They are such a beautiful couple,  the weather, the setting, everything was perfect.
They had canapes at The Twelve Apostles and signed the registry before going down to the beach for their intimate ceremony.
I really enjoyed the shoot. Jo-Anne Stokes assisted me, and we had no reception to rush back to and Kirsten was keen on getting the best photographs possible. We all left very wet and sandy . Even Neils Hugo Boss suit dry cleaned perfectly afterwards ( I heard )
Thanks Neil and Kirsten for letting me witness your special day.














Thanks Jo-Anne for this shot, I love it.










Marriage Officer: Rev.Dr. Dion Black
Assistant: Jo-ann Stokes

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much Jilda! We had the most joyous, happy, amazing day and it was all the easier to enjoy knowing that we were in safe hands. The results have only proved us right, you are an amazing photographer.

    ReplyDelete