Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Southern Suburbs Wedding - Westlake Golf Course


Stefan & Tracy

Stefan and Tracy just look at each other and you can see how in love they are with each other.
I left their wedding with a smile on my face. It was such an emotional day.
Tracy's parents are soo proud of her. They teared up when they saw her and her dad had the best speech. He did end it off with some advice to Stefan " Don't try to understand her, just love her"

Tracy wore a beautiful dress by Robyn Roberts and the reception was held at Westlake Golf course. I left while the party was going strong to some excellant music by
"Hey, Mr.DJ" The cake from Charly's bakery was just so yummy, I got to have a piece while I downloaded the photographs when I got home. Mmmm ended off a perfect day.


"There she is!"













No comments:

Post a Comment