Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hoogeind Manor - Somerset West Wedding

Frikkie & Anecia

I met Anecia quite a long time before her wedding day and it has been so nice to get to know her a little bit over Facebook and seeing her at Bridal shows. She has such a great energy and I knew her wedding was going to be great.
She got dressed at Celtic Manor in Gordons Bay on a perfect day. I have never seen such a chilled bride.
Frikkie and the boys were waiting anxiously at the NG Kerk in Strand and he looked overwhelmed watching her walk down the aisle.
Once he took Anecia's hand it all changed and all was good in their world.
It was so special being part of your day and thank you for making me feel so welcome.




















We took the family photographs at the venue, it was my first time at Hoogeind Manor and what a gorgeous venue! I loved it there. The light was perfect, the gardens are really splendid, there were even horses galloping in the fields.









Hanru Coetzee was the vision behind the decor and the running of the day. It was lovely working with you Hanru.








Wedding Co-ordinator : Hanru Coetzee
Dressed at : Celtic Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment