Thursday, January 26, 2012

Paarl Wedding - Edenheim


Warren & Jacqueline
This was a very special wedding, not only was I shooting my cousins wedding but 8 years ago I photographed Angelique, her older sisters wedding and it was the very first wedding I had ever shot! I was put in the deep end and it was career changing, literally.
I love what I do and I want to thank my Da Costa family for having given me the oppurtunity 8 years ago to start and now for giving me the oppurtunity to say thank you. I hope you love the photographs as much as I had fun shooting my gorgeous cousins wedding. Jax and Warren you guys are awesome!





























Venue: Edenheim
Dresses: Bride and Co
Decor: Edenheim
Make up: Susana de Agrela
Stationery: Angelique da Costa


3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Jilda! I love the way that you capture not only the moment, but also the emotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marillize, I will be seeing you soon on the 24th of March ;-)

      Delete
  2. I think the Cape winelands is the ideal location for a wedding, the setting is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete